Hearing loss is a common problem only in some cases it’s a bit sensitive. Hearing loss can be caused because of two reasons which are aging and loud noise. Experts say that 80% of hearing loss is caused due to the constant exposure to noise. The audiologist in Chennai says that there’s not much we can do about aging because it’s natural. However, there are few steps to be taken as precautions for hearing loss. Hence, in this post, let us see the necessary steps to reduce hearing loss.
Limit of noise
One of the reasons for hearing loss is due to constant exposure to loud noise. In some cases the hearing loss can occur due to the internal damage of cells and nerves. However, reducing the noise to a minimum range can relatively reduce the chances of hearing loss. The longer the exposure, the higher the risk for hearing loss.
- Every day we are exposed to loud noises that we really don’t notice. For example, at school, office, traffic, crackers, industries etc that is a noise which is not easy to predict.
- The average sound level is 60 dB if it goes above the specified range, it may impact your hearing ability. That’s why many industries have regulated their noise level to protect them from hearing loss. If not it can cause impairment in hearing because of the workspace. The Siemens hearing aid dealers in Chennai offer you the best hearing device with advanced features to improve your hearing ability.
- The maximum noise level that a person can withstand is 85 dB. So it is also essential to take care while attending the parties, concerts, listening to music with earphones at a high volume etc
Noise affects hearing
Ear is a sensitive organ, it is fully occupied by the sensory cells which help us to hear and to interpret the sound which directs to the brain. So if the sensory cells experience high volume these sensitive cells and nerves get affected instantly. However, in these cases where your inner system is destroyed it can lead to permanent hearing loss and hearing aid will be your only solution. The hearing aid price in Chennai is relatively affordable compared to other places.
Protection of hearing
- You cannot always be prepared for noise like traffic in the road or work environment etc. But, when you are aware about the event that you are going to attend, use earmuffs, earplugs, or noise-canceling headphones to protect your ears from the extreme sound.
- Similarly, lower the volume while hearing through the headphones and immediately seek medical guidance if you suspect any hearing loss.
Hence, these are the tips that one should follow to protect the ear from heavy sound. Adro Hearing Aid is the best hearing aid centre in Chennai offering a wide range of hearing devices which meets everyone’s requirements.